Here’s another quick meal/snack. Enjoy it whenever you’re in a hurry for a nutritious meal. As you can tell, I like things that are fast and easy. 😉
Makes 6 normal servings or 3 large servings.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cans of wild caught albacore tuna, packed in water
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- half of green apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, and more for garnish
- 3 Avocados, pitted and halved
- Drain tuna, then flake into a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except avocado, and mix until well combined.
- Serve by placing a scoop of tuna into each avocado half. Sprinkle with dill weed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 268 calories, 22g fat, 147mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, and 12g protein