I’m always on the hunt for healthy desserts, and this is one of the better ones out there. If you are not familiar with Shakeology, it’s full of superfoods and a mixture of proteins … plus a bunch of other goodness. Anyway, back to the recipe:
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/4 t baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 t honey
- 5 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 t peanut butter
- Spray mug with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, combine Shakeology, baking powder, sea salt and cocoa powder.
- Add egg white, honey and almond milk. Stir until fully combined.
- Add half of the batter to the bottom of the mug.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of peanut butter in center of batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Microwave it! Start with 1 minute, 30 seconds and add 10-second intervals until desired cake consistence is achieved. My microwave’s sweet spot was 1 minute and 50 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool in mug for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Remove from mug (or eat directly from it!) and drizzle with 1 teaspoon peanut butter (optional)